Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some of my favorite fashion blogs

What? Is Esther blogging about fashion? If you have been following our blog for a while, you know I rarely talk anything related to everyday fashion or beauty tips. Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite fashion blogs I stalk. I seriously have a girl crush on these ladies and you'll see the reason why.
If you haven't heard of Wendy' lookbook yet, you're totally missing out! I'm sure you'll find her pairings very inspirational especially for this year's fall season. Please head over to her blog & her AMAZING youtube videos and you'll instantly be stalking her videos just like me! :)
Via Wendy's Lookbook
 Another awesome blog I follow is Jean from Extra Petite.  Her blog is more geared towards petite sized working women and I find her blog extremely helpful since she lists all the clothing/accessories/shoes that are on sale. Who would have thought this black cocktail dress she's wearing is from H&M?
via Extra Petite
 I also absolutely adore Kendi from Kendi Everyday. I love that her style posts are both relatable and affordable!
via Kendi Everyday
 If you're looking for perfect outfits for your e-session, why not browse through these blogs and get some inspirations before the shoot?  Any pregger fashion blogs I should be checking out? ;) Can't believe in a few weeks, I'll be starting my 3rd trimester!

1 comments:

Julian Levi said...

Quantum life distributes quantum biofeedback devices, quantum ilife app, cem tech milli Wave therapy, scalar wave laser, quantum wave laser and the life system biofeedback device including Qxci and indigo biofeedback.n