Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Min & Sean Tie The Knot! Featured on Style Me Pretty!

I have been dying to post up these lovely images captured by Heather Kincaid and now that they're finally featured on Style Me Pretty, I can share these beautiful images on my blog as well. I worked with this couple for the last 8-9 months and they were absolutely fantastic to work with. We're SO grateful & lucky for our sweet clients who trust us from start to finish. Please head over to SMP to read all the design details & the fabulous vendors who were involved with Min & Sean's wedding. Without further ado, enjoy these lovely photos by our talented friend, Heather Kincaid.


My favorite image of Min...

The whole bridal party danced down the aisle a choregraphed number inspired by the Glee performance of “Marry You.” The guests loved it!

Hope you enjoyed this romantic wedding we designed and we'll be back with more summer weddings! If you haven't tried CoolHaus yet, I beg of you to try their ice cream sandwiches!!!!

5 comments:

Heavenly Blooms said...

GORGEOUS wedding with lots of details, I LOVE it. I am dying to work with you even more than ever now... hopefully someday soon our paths will cross.

Esther said...

Hi Jacqueline! I would LOVE to work with you! Sending you an email soon! :) Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Heavenly Blooms said...

YAY, I will look out for it : )

Anonymous said...

love this wedding! this is my venue too! by any chance, do you know how long the aisle runner was?

Esther said...

hi there! i bought 50 yards in ivory poly but only used 20-30 yards, i think. ;) go to downtown fabric store and buy one roll!