Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fab Finds: Fitness

Hello Everyone!  Summer is here and wedding season has been in full bloom over here for all of us at My Bride Story!  It's been lovely seeing all of our fabulous brides & grooms tie the knot and see the many months of planning unfold into beautiful weddings!

Since summer is here, I just wanted to share with you a fabulous work out program that I discovered last year.  It's called Pure Barre.  Sometimes I think it's "pure torture" because of the intensity of the workouts but after the class is done, I feel pure bliss!

What is it?
The Pure Barre Technique is a total body workout that burns fat and produces lifted seats, toned arms, thin thighs, and flat abs by fusing elements of ballet, pilates and weights in a 55 minute intense session.  It is the most effective, fastest, yet safest way to change your body.
Pure Barre was founded by dancer, choreographer and fitness guru, Carrie Rezabek Dorr.  Carrie opened her first studio in 2011 in the basement of an office building in Birmingham, MI.  With no intial clients, signage or even a bathroom, the studio grew to a new location, a staff of 30 and a devoted clientele base. (Source)


Does it work?
They say that after just 10 classes you will see results.  I personally tried this program out last summer for one whole month and I did see results-- my arms were more toned, my pants fit better, and I felt better.  After the first class, I felt fine-- until the next day.  PAIN.. but the good kind.  You know, the kind where you are sore for days.  It hurt my stomach to laugh!
If you want a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in a short amount of time, check out this program.  Your first class is always free and they have specials for new clients, brides-to-be, and new moms.  The time goes by quickly because the exercises are done to fast, upbeat music.  It does BURN!!

As with any fitness program, do not over exert yourself and if necessary, consult a physician prior to starting a new exercise routine.
Will you check it out?  There are many locations in the LA and OC area.  Check it out!
xoxo,
sally

0 comments: