Thursday, August 20, 2009

Angela & Kenny tie the knot!

I love Angela to pieces! She is the sweetest, caring & thoughtful person I've met in Nor Cal. It's been almost seven months since they got married and I still regret not attending the wedding!!

Her wedding photos are so full of life- so many emotions are captured in these shots that I had to share some of them with you readers. Huge thanks to Susan from En Pointe Photography for capturing Angela's contagious smile & Kenny's unconditional love for her. Seriously... NEVER NEVER skimp on photography!


This girl is having too much fun putting on her wedding gown... lol


One of my favorite shots.. This shot is making me cry too!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Omg! I love the images of the bride getting into her dress! So cute! And I LOVE her bouquet!

Anonymous said...

The bride looks so happy!!

How are weddings at vineyards??