Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Susie & Peter's wedding recap







This is a must watch! I had the most gorgeous wedding with one of the BEST couples last weekend and I was absolutely delighted when Jay from 29 Frame sent me the clips of their wedding so fast!!! I gotta tell ya, this wedding was so much fun and definitely worth waiting for over an year.
One more wedding to go this weekend and two more weddings coming up in a couple of weeks. Whenever I'm busy, the blog is the first that take a back seat, but I have a TON of eye candy photos to share and I just haven't had time to organize them yet. Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm currently watching "So you think you can dance" while holding the baby in my arm & typing with the other :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aww their wedding was this weekend? how did it go? where did you end up putting the head table?