Saturday, June 13, 2009

Susie & Peter's Engagement session

Now that my in laws are here to watch the baby this month, my days are literally filled up with back to back appointments with clients, vendor meetings and visiting venues... I am totally sleep deprived and my body is about to collapse right now but I am thrilled about what we've been planning for the upcoming weddings. I'm so behind in posting all the past wedding images. (I promise I'll do it soon!) but tonight, I had to post these pictures of Susie & Peter's E-session with Taek Photography. Susie & Peter booked me last year of April and I feel like we've been waiting for this month forever & they're finally tying the knot next weekend at LA River Center & Gardens. Did I tell you that I have the most amazing & prettiest clients? :) A huge write up about this couple after the wedding...For now, enjoy some magazine worthy shots by one of my fav photographers, Taek!
Susie_MLS_114
Susie_MLS_116
Susie_MLS_102
Susie_MLS_109
Susie_MLS_101
Susie_MLS_108



1 comments:

susie said...

awww... esther.. i have the best coordinator!! :)