Friday, February 20, 2009

I am FINALLY going into labor.... RIGHT NOW!!

Yes... it's true, baby Grant is on his way right now!! Past few weeks of waiting around has been the toughest time for me physically and emotionally, so it's quite a relief to know that I'm finally going into the hospital.
I'm known for responding to emails/phone calls within 24 hours but if you're trying to reach me this week or so, please understand that I may not return your email right away. If this is an emergency, call my cell phone. Other wise, I'll get back to you after I return home.

Thank you so much for all your love and support and once I recover, I'll try to post few pictures of our miracle baby boy next week.

Who would have thought that going to the hospital to give birth would be this exciting.. I am SO ready to take the epidural!! Bring it on!!!

2 comments:

elisa said...

!!!!!

OMG I can't believe it!!! you're finally going in!! RIGHT NOW as I type this you are driving to the hospital!!!

Anonymous said...

unni figting fighting!!
want to see baby grant!!