Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Angela & Kenny Tie the Knot!

My dearest Angela got married on January 10th at Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery in Pleasanton, CA. She is seriously the sweetest & most caring person I've met through Wellspring and I have come to treasure our friendship. She even packed a separate goodie bag for Bobby & me when we were moving down to So Cal and whenever I flew up to Nor cal, she would always offer me her place to stay and made sure I was taken care of. Although I really wanted to go to her wedding, I couldn't make it because my doctor suggested I shouldn't drive up to Nor cal since I was so close to my due date. Looking at these gorgeous pictures taken by the talented Susan Yee of En Pointe Photography, I cannot help but post up these amazing photos with you to share some of my thoughts.

Angela came to my house the day she booked her venue which was back in March or April of last year and I remember clearly how excited she was. Well.. she does get excited about everything tho. ^ ^ Over nine months of planning her wedding, I am glad I was able to offer at least a bit of help & advice. She always had stories to tell me about her wedding and it was quite hilarious to watch her go through the wedding planning process. I swear, she can even write a book about it!! From finding the right person to do her letterpress invitations, crazy guest count with two separate receptions, finding the perfect ceremony site, not-so-great experience with some of Ktown vendors she visited in search of her wedding gown, her hideous bridesmaids dresses she ordered online which had to be returned a month before her wedding date, finding her florist to getting her table runners custom made, to her premarital counseling sessions with Pastor Sam... I have a lot more I can think of, but these are just few of my memories about her wedding planning. Now that this is all over, what else can we talk about unless she joins the prego club? ^^

Angela, thank you so much for sharing your stories & planning process with me. Although I was far away and couldn't offer much help. I'm so glad to hear everything went perfectly as planned and more than anything, you looked absolutely amazing! Welcome to married life and it gets better year after year. let's just hope so... :)
Here are some engagement photos taken by Susan Yee.



















Sneak peek at her wedding day photos!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute to your friend. I love the shot of them in the vineyard.