Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays!

This month has gone by quickly! This year has been an incredible blessing & quite an adventurous journey for our family. With so many changes & decisions to make with my husband as a family, we're so thankful for what God has done in our lives this past year. I'm currently 8 months pregnant and I only have 6-7 weeks to go before baby Grant arrives. So many people have been asking me if I'm ready, but honestly, I am still clueless as to what it means to become a mommy and how I am going to balance my work with a newborn. But one thing for sure is I am sooo excited to see our baby Grant and my new role as a mom.

Last week was my last wedding of the year and I still have my November wedding photos I am dying to receive from the photographers! But before the year ends, I just wanted to wish everyone a warm and wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Hope you all have much to be thankful for as well.

I normally don't like taking pictures with my camera because they don't come out too great, but here's a sneak peak of last week's Becky & Dan's wedding at Ebell Theatre.




Announcements:
1) I will be taking a short maternity break after my Feb. wedding in 2009 until middle of March. However, the dates are still tentative and it could be shorter or longer. Just because I'm on a break DOES NOT mean that I won't be answering emails and phone calls or having vendor meetings with clients. Please do inquire about 2009 weddings and pricing. I am currently booking 2009 weddings really fast and they're going to be fabulous!!!
2) I will have couple guest bloggers to blog starting from 2009. My goal is have resourceful & interesting entries out at least 3-4 times a week (as you have noticed, I haven't been doing that since I got pregnant. Sorry!) So stay tuned for some exciting actions in the year of 2009!

0 comments: