Sunday, September 21, 2008

Susan & Yun Jae tie the knot 8/2/08

I had a wonderful wedding back in August with two clients that I truly got to love and respect. Susan & Yun Jae were awesome to work with and they were so thoughtful & encouraging throughout the wedding planning process & especially my pregnancy. I seriously have THE BEST CLIENTS!!! I felt as though I have gained a valuable friendship & love.
Their beautiful wedding took place at Summit House and I really loved working at this location. The staff is amazing and everything ran like clockwork, and not to mention their popular prime rib!!! yum!! All photo images courtesy of Teak Photography




Their first dance was the BEST chreographed dance I've seen so far! If you're looking for a dance instructor, let me know! I have already referred her to a couple of my other clients already after seeing their first dance and so far... awesome!!

I really loved the bright yellow dresses that the girls were wearing!

Some of the detail shots of the reception. Hot pink, orange & yellow were their color scheme, perfect for a summer wedding!
My creation
Susan surprised Yun Jae (he's a Cal alum) with a groom's cake during reception. Isn't the cake so cute?



Mr. & Mrs. Park and myself @ end of the night!

Special thank you's to all the vendors who made this wedding beautiful & stunning!
Ceremony: Brea Congregational Church
Reception: Summit House Restaurant
Hair & Make up: Hills (Christine for make up & Kristin for hair)
Wedding Dress: One Night Affair
Photographer: Taek Photography
Florist: Western Flowers (Once again, they have amazed me with their freshness & quality of the flowers! If you're looking for an affordable florist, THIS IS THE PLACE you need to visit!)
Bakery: New York Bakery
DJ/MC: Steve Kikuchi at High Resolutions
Pae Bek Rentals: 1004 Catering
More images to follow~

0 comments: